FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
- These terms of sale (“Terms") apply to goods supplied by Love That Door ("LTD") and ordered from LTD`s website; www.LoveThatDoor.com the (“website").
- These Terms should be read carefully by you before you place an order for goods from LTD. You will be asked to accept these Terms before placing your order. If you do not accept these Terms you should not place an order.
- No contract exists between you and LTD for the sale of any goods until LTD has received and accepted your order and sends you confirmation by writing the e-mail you have given. LTD shall not be under any obligation to accept your order but once it has done so by sending you confirmation by writing or e-mail there is a binding legal contract between you and LTD.
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to order from the website and by accepting these Terms you are confirming to us that you no less than eighteen years of age.
- Any contract between you and LTD is subject to your right of cancellation if you are a consumer (see 5.1 below). LTD may change these Terms without notice to you in relation to future sales.
AVAILABILITY DESCRIPTION, SPECIFICATION AND PRICE OF THE GOODS
- All goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, LTD will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- The description, specification and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the website at the time you place your order.
- Subject to below, the price of the goods will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received. All prices are quote in U S dollars and does not include delivery charges if applicable. If client is having it shipped to their location.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found prior to dispatch of the goods, LTD will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling your order. If you cancel, LTD will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. IF we have done a CAD then we will charge a fee for the work we have don’t for your computerized architectural drawing.
- The price of the goods shown on the website is exclusive of tax or other applicable sales taxes, which will be added o n confirmation of your address and prior to you placing your order.
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any credit card that is shown as acceptable on the website at the time you place your order (presently being Visa, MasterCard and American Express).
All deliveries are subject to prior authorization of your payment. 50% off the contract amount is due at the time of placing the order. The remaining balance is due once the door is installed and the touch up has been completed.
YOUR RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
- If you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of three working day s after you pay for the product. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holiday s in the United States.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to LTD by fax or e-mail, at the address, fax number or e-mail address shown at paragraph 10 below, giving details of the goods ordered and your intent to cancel.
- Once you have notified LTD that you are canceling the contract, LTD will refund or re-credit you within 30 days of receiving notice of such cancellation for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- If you decide to cancel your order after a CAD has been submitted for design, there will be a 10% fee of your total order amount assessed.
- LTD shall not be responsible for any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party.
- If the goods supplied to you are in any way defective or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should contact LTD by phone or notify LTD by mail, fax or e-mail in accordance with the contact details at paragraph 10 below.
- LTD will not be liable for losses relating to any business (such as lost profits or consequential loss), which arise from any failure by LTD to supply the goods in accordance with the contract.
- LTD shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these terms of sale if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond LTD’ s reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- LTD will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless LTD is negligent LTD will not be liable for unauthorized access to information supplied by you.
- LTD will only use the information you provide about yourself for the purpose of fulfilling your order, unless you agree otherwise. You can correct any information about you, or ask for information about you to be deleted, by giving written notice to LTD at the address, fax number or e-mail address shown below.
- LTD would like to notify you of similar products and offers that may be of interest to you from time to time. If you would not like to be notified, please check the box below. If at any time you wish to receive such information again, you can give notice to LTD at the address, or e-mail address shown at paragraph 10 below, or in reply t o any e-mail from LTD.
LTD may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to the website and "personalize" your viewing experience. This can include using a "cookie", which would be stored on your browser. The information collected in
this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. You can usually modify your browser t o prevent this happening. However, the website may not work as well as it might if you switch off cookies.
All copyright in the material contained on the website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belong to LTD or its' Licensers.
You may download or copy the content and other download-able items displayed on the website solely for personal noncommercial purposes for the purposes of placing an order. Copying or storing the contents of the website for any other purpose is expressly prohibited.
LTD’S CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any queries about these Terms or any other aspect of our website you can Contact Us Here. We will respond as quickly as possible.
These Terms are not intended to and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person other than the person who is party to a contract with LTD I or the supply of goods. These Terms and the supply of the goods by LTD will be subject to Texas law, and the Texas courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising.
DELIVERY AND RISK (IF APPLICABLE)
The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, subject to confirmation of your order by LTD.
If delivery cannot be made to your city or town, LTD will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery. ONLY if door is NOT fabricated.
If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alter native delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
A signature will be required on delivery of all LTD deliveries. Receipt of a signature at the delivery address for anything ordered by you shall be proof that the order has been delivered to you.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods within the time periods specified above. If LTD is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of receiving your order, LTD will inform you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a refund or re-credit f or any sum that has been paid by you or debited from you credit car d for the goods. LTD will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. We will notify you once your door has been shipped and inform you as to what freight carrier we have used. A tracking number will be included in this information. Once the door has arrived, the freight company will call you to schedule a time to deliver your door.
You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
You can expect your door to arrive on a motor freight carrier. Dealing with a motor freight carrier is different than using UPS or the Postal Service. When your product arrives, expect it to be heavy and bulky. Door units can weigh between 100 and 450 pounds in their crate. Do not expect a motor freight driver to help you unload, they will move your product to the end of their truck and from that point the door is yours to manage. You will need at least two people t o unload and we recommend “the more the merrier". Often, door units are easier to manage once removed from their crate so you might want to un-crate immediately after removing your door from the truck. A driver has been known to be of more assistance if you are to offer them some financial consideration, but this is not always the case. Good luck and be safe in unloading your door.
Please make sure to do your due diligence and inspect the door before signing for door unit. IF you sign you are stating that there is NO damage to the door and release all claims for any damage products.
INSTALLATION ON NEW CONSTRUCTION (IF APPLICABLE)
Set all windows and doors plumb, level, true, without warp or rack of frames or ventilators. LTD is not responsible for any measurements or jamb sizes, your builder should provide this. LTD is not responsible for any trim, interior or exterior. Any and all out-swing doors will need a door closure. LTD is not responsible for door closure unless you have purchased them from LTD. After installation for new construction, we recommend the customer to wait on final touch ups of front door until your contractor is doing his final punch list. The builder or homeowner is responsible for providing a wrap to protect your door for the Love That Door installers to apply. If the builder or homeowner does not provide the door wrap, Love That Door is not responsible for any mortar, stucco over spray, dents, dings and scratches. If the doors require extra time to touch up, due to neglect of the doors, LTD will charge additional for repairing these areas.
FINISH MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS (IF APPLICABLE)
- ?The General Contractor/and or Owner shall be responsible for protecting the windows and related material during storage on the job and during and after installation.
- The General Contractor/and or Owner shall be responsible for the final cleaning of the windows and related materials.
- Touchup any abraded surface of the window/door finishes with an air-dry paint furnished by Love That Door to match factory applied finish before Substantial product degradation occurs.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranties described on the face hereof, and the manufacturer`s sole responsibility under this warranty is as stated herein.
Love That Door shall not be liable for consequential, indirect or incidental damages, not for any amount in excess of the manufacturer’s price for the door involved whether the claim is for breach