Love That Door, warrants its steel doors windows and glass, to be free from defect in material and workmanship (excluding finish) for a period of TEN (10) years from the date of shipment from the Love That Door Factory (“Shipment Date”) and will repair or replace any defective product or parts at Love That Door, sole discretion. Love That Door, warrants factory-applied product finish to be free from defect for a period of THREE (3) years from the date of installation to the user and will repair at Love That Door, sole discretion.
Love That Door, products are handcrafted and therefore, there will be variances in the design, finish and overall appearance. Some designs may necessitate slight variances to ensure structural integrity. Design elements may be modified dictated the by size of the door, window gate, insert or railing built by Love That Door Imperfections, variations or discoloration are not considered to be a defect, but rather a normal process considered to be part of the charm and uniqueness of a custom fabricated steel product.
This Limited Warranty does not cover: (a) any non-Love That Door Custom Doors branded components or attachments (e.g., non-Love That Door pull-handles or other hardware, deadbolts, lock mechanisms, closer hardware or other miscellaneous hardware, weather-stripping or thresholds); (b) any Product that has not been paid for in full; or (c) any failure, loss or damage due to (i) improper storage, handling, installation, finishing, use, modification or maintenance; (ii) damage caused by using non-Love That Door recommended products (e.g., non-Love That Door pull-handles or other hardware, deadbolts, lock mechanisms, closer hardware or other miscellaneous hardware, weather-stripping or thresholds not suited for the Products); (iii) damage caused by others, or by any cause outside the control of Love That Door including, but not limited to, accident (including accidental glass breakage),misuse, abuse, mishandling or neglect; (iv) non-Love That Door applied finishes, sealants or caulking; (v) deficiencies in building design, construction or maintenance (including walls out of plumb); (vi) structural settlement or movement, vibration, or excessive sunlight, extreme heat or moisture environments (including improper drainage, water leakage, condensation or frost), environments in which there are extreme temperature differences between the inside and outside surfaces of the Product, environments in which there are temperatures consistently below twenty (20) degrees Fahrenheit (i.e., thirty (30) or more days per year); (vii) acts of God; (viii) acts of terrorism; (ix) acid rain, salt spray or other corrosive elements, and projects located within 2 miles of coastal water; (x) subjecting the Product to conditions outside of their design limitations; (xi) finish problems due to mechanical abrasions or damage; (xii) discoloration of non-visible parts; (xiii) attempts to repair a Love That Door Product with out prior authorization; or (xiv) normal wear and tear. In addition, this Limited Warranty does not cover minor imperfections, cosmetic details, variations or discoloration in the metal and/or finish that do not affect the Product’s structural integrity.
NEITHER LOVE THAT DOOR, NOR ANY SELLER OF LOVE THAT DOOR, PRODUCTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (WHETHER UNDER THEORIES OF TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) WHICH MAY RESULT FROM A PRODUCT DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Accessory Limited Warranty
1. The insulated glass is warranted for seal failure for a period of three (3) years. The Warranty does not cover glass breakage, glass color, bent glass, decorative/art type glass, distortion, minor glass imperfections that do not affect the normal vision or product performance and the imperfection shall not be detectable at a distance great than 10 feet. Any other failure or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, exposure to elements when the glass has not been installed by Love That Door, improper or insufficient handle, storage, installation, maintenance or service. Handle with clean gloves, and do not drag doors/windows across one another or across other surfaces.
2. The discoloration or rust of decorative metal accent options, (Ventilation hardware, Grills, Clavos, Straps, etc.
INSTALLATION ON NEW CONSTRUCTION
1. Set all windows and doors plumb, level, true , with out warp or rack of frames or ventilators.
FINISH MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
1. The General Contractor/and or Owner shall be responsible for protecting the windows and related material during storage on the job and during and after installation.
2. The General Contractor/and or Owner shall be responsible for the final cleaning of the windows and related materials.
3. Touch-up any abraded surface of the window/door finish with an air dry paint furnished by Love That Door to match factory applied finish before Substantial product degradation occurs.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranties described on the face hereof, and the manufacturer’s sole responsibility under this warranty is as stated herein. Love That Door shall not be liable for consequential, indirect or incidental damages, not for any amount in excess of the manufacturer’s price for the door involved, whether the claim is for breach of warranty or negligence.